Thursday 20 December 2012

Using ipads to make Christmas cards

I need to quickly interrupt the enterprise project to show off some art from my class. At Christmas we usually created our own Christmas cards based on Paul Klee's 'Two dromedaries and a donkey'. This year we used the app 'Brushes' to create the background colours and then the children either added the camels and donkey by hand or with the app (which was tricky as you can't do particularly fine lines). Nevertheless, they are beautiful and I'm sure all the families will be thrilled to receive their cards this year. Please have a look and take some time to comment for the children's sake. Next post shortly about our hugely successful enterprise sale!



2 comments:

  1. They are all lovely! I haven't seen the original, but I'm going to look it up now! I particularly like the way the colours are blended in the third one, and also the but bright blocks of colour in the first. And the camels in the middle one are my favourite! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what wonderful cards. They are beautiful - and you really get the spirit of the original in them.

    ReplyDelete